I quote prices by the project, rather than by the hour, based on the information that the client gives me. There are many facets to consider in terms of project specifications:
1. how the client will deliver his/her graphical elements and text
2. what form in which they will be delivered
3. the project due date
4. the number of face to face meetings that will be necessary
5. distance from my studio to clients place of business
6. matching custom colors or fonts
7. number of pages in the project
8. how the project will be published
9. if output to paper media
a. type of paper
b. specialty inks
c. die cuts
g. number of impressions of the art will be run.
There are more considerations in additions to the ones listed here, that are specific to particular projects.
Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Use of the logo does not represent an endorsement by Phi Theta Kappa of products or services offered.